Raynets Managed Services Modell
Maintain control, we carry out the tasks. At the same time enjoy the benefits of lower operating costs and risks without taking cuts in the provision of services for the end users and their customers. With Raynets managed services model, you transfer the responsibility for the operational services. We are therefore part of the best practices of IT governance.
As a full-service provider of IT services we manage business units consistently geared to high-quality services in the area of application lifecycle management. At the same time, we offer a competitive pricing. We rely on long-term partnership that is characterized by mutual trust and transparency. Based on our management model we provide operational excellence, accountability, and leadership in first place in our service delivery.
- The pricing is based on established goals and predictable IT costs
- Our philosophy aims at long-term partnerships
- The Raynet delivery model places an emphasis on proximity to our customer and offers local presence for key IT activities
- Our range of services covers the entire life cycle for operationally-deployed software in IT infrastructures
- Consistent exchange of knowledge and strict management of knowledge to increase the productivity our customers
- Focus on governance and proactive management
- Proven success certify our competence and reliability of delivery
At the beginning of collaboration stands a competent advice. Experienced consultant teams develop practical solutions that are tailored to your needs. By connecting your registered offices, branch offices, subsidiaries, and the mobile user to the data centers, we are able to bundle, out-tasking/managed services packages that are not region specific.
Our engagement allows you to focus on your core business. Depending on the size and number of employees of your company we offer you various services in the environment of the application lifecycle management/software management:
- Operation of applications and databases – Remote, on-site, but also externally in the datacenter or with us
- Software asset management as a service
- Software packaging
- Software distribution, software update and Patchservices
These and other services can be provided by us as part of your in-house IT or as a managed services solution.
The service and support contracts are designed individually according to customer requirements and offering proactive inspections also service work outside of normal working hours until down to 24-hours standby.
Based on defined service level agreements, our services are always measurable and comprehensible.