RaySuite Appliance is a pre-configured and pre-installed set of software components which are perfectly harmonized in a unique intuitive workflow allowing an easy and affordable use of the comprehensive RaySuite solution including RayManageSofti, a product originally designed for enterprise customers. Now, SMB customers can also enjoy numerous functions that facilitate the operation of their own IT infrastructure and allow it to be conveniently and reliably administrated.
For SMB customers, this offer comes with a bundle of benefits, in saving costs as well as in obtaining a scalable solution. The following is a detailed list of what advantages this solution has to offer:
The New Solution for Small and Medium Enterprises
Small to medium businesses (SMBs) wish for a professional software management system, but often shy away because of the high costs associated with it. Just like large enterprises, SMBs need a safe and reliable way to manage and update their applications and operating systems. They also need to relieve their IT resources. Ideally, these businesses should not have to manually deal with their software management and their tools should be able to support the entire lifecycle of an application.
And like so many other enterprises, those businesses do not want to have to spend a fortune on consulting services at implementation or whenever an upgrade of the software management tool is required. SMBs want to be able to keep their existing infrastructure and at the same time possess a software management system that can grow with their company.
Discovery and Inventory
- Discovery of computer devices, VMware hosts & Oracle database instances
- Agent-based inventory allows inventory of desktops and servers
- RayVentory2go with USB pen drive – enables the discovery of unmanaged or unconnected devices
- Also available as an powerful add-on for FlexNet Manager Platform and RayManageSofti customers
New Generation of Software Deployment
- Automatically and centrally deploys OS and software applications
- Proactive patch management and monitoring of patch releases
- Enhanced roll-out control – allows full control with roll-out waves, giving administrators the opportunity to promptly react on unplanned events
- Desired state (self-healing) and task-based deployment
Best Practice Software Packaging Workflow
- Web-based workflow system with a unique platform to support IT departments in their software packaging projects
- Provides real time information and progress monitoring of all tasks in the software packaging lifecycle
- Flexible mail notification of work status, changes, and visual alert elements
- SLA management with several control options and detailed reports
- Web-based and client version available
- Integration of all packaging products offers a comfortable and intuitive access of all data and information
Immediately available software packages – analysed, quality assured and distributable
The Package Store offers pre-configured software packages. All configuration options of the manufacturer’s software can be easily customized with the RayPackage Configurator – even without packaging experience.
In each software package you will find the Configurations tab, which lists all the options that can be configured with RayPackage. The deployable software package is generated based on the selected configurations at one touch. A complete package documentation is automatically created for each generated software package, in which all settings are recorded.