For our locations in Paderborn and Ingolstadt, Germany, we are looking for an apprentice as „Computer Science Expert (m/f), Subject Area: Software Development” based on IHK training plans due to German dual education system.
Apprenticeship as „Computer Science Expert (m/f), Subject Area: Software Development"
Start: August 1st 2020
- Support the development team in all tasks
- Creation of documentation and partial takeover of projects and optimization duties
- Be part of the developing team by taking over parts of the product development yourself
- Participate in testing our products and the quality management
- Abitur (diploma from German secondary school qualification for university admission) or comparable qualification / experience
- IT affinity and technical understanding as well as first programming skills
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Fluent German and good English language skills
- Team player and highly motivated
- Challenging tasks in an innovative environment
- Flat hierarchies, fast decision-making and plenty of room for ideas
- A high-quality, practical and future-oriented apprentice with many career opportunities and opportunities for advanced trainings in an internationally growing company
Our system integration and application development trainees go to the training center for technology, information processing and business (ATIW) in Paderborn. Particularly important for us is the close link between theory and practice, the constant intensive exchange between school and company and the project-related lessons with modern equipment. As a result, our trainees receive the optimal training with the imparting of important skills and practical expertise.