Aspera is a highly specialized provider of software asset management solutions. Hundreds of enterprises worldwide rely on Aspera, including more than 35 Fortune Global 500 companies.
Since 2000, our award-winning software and services – including the SmartTrack license management technology – have been successfully implemented in international projects, representing diverse industries such as banking and finance, automotive, telecommunications, and pharmaceuticals.
Aspera's mission is to deliver the full spectrum of Software License Management from one source by providing large organizations with unbeatably innovative, scalable and easy-to-handle technology as well as expert services which always prioritize our customers’ needs first.
Aspera at a glance:
- Company founded: 2000 in Aachen, Germany
- Established in the United States: 2012 in Boston, MA
- Legal form: Incorporated
- President: Christof Beaupoil, Co-founder
- Parent Company: USU Software AG
- Number of employees: 100+
- Products: SmartTrack and various extension modules
- Services: LaaS, Managed Services, and Consulting
- Customers: globally operating, large, and medium sized organizations, government and civil service agencies, international groups
Please click here for more information: http://www.aspera.com/